Our dedicated team is available to answer all matters related to menstruation (hayd), post-natal bleeding (nifas) and irregular bleeding (istihada). Each question will be answered and verified by trusted members of the Menstrual Matters team. Kindly keep in mind the following points when submitting a query.
- Before submitting a query, please use the search bar on the website to see if it has already been responded to.
- All questions will be answered in accordance to the Hanafi school of thought.
- Queries will be responded to by qualified members of the Menstrual Matters team.
- Please allow up to five working days to receive a response to your query. Some questions could take longer. If you have not received a response by two weeks, please resubmit your question.
- You may be contacted for further clarification related to your question when necessary.
- Please keep your question as clear and concise as possible.
- Please note you must be aged 13 years and over to ask a question on this site. If you are younger than 13, have your guardian or older sibling submit the question for you.
If you are submitting a question with multiple bleeding dates, do not paste the dates in the question field. All dates MUST be entered using the calendar field.